Helping Good People Get Better
Who we are:
Management Results, Inc. (MRI) is based in Pottstown, Pa. Since 1986, MRI has specialized in helping clients determine how best to apply technology to their business challenges. MRI concentrates its consulting practice in five areas:
1. Business and quantitative analyses, with a strong focus on basic operations, i.e. production and manufacturing; logistics; asset management; and, support functions;
2. Value realization - from your existing software. Most modern software applications have a wealth of capabilities. We help you unlock these capabilities and apply them systematically.
3. Implementation management of enterprise wide resource planning systems including project management and training;
4. Implementation management of enterprise wide asset management systems including project management and training; and;
5. Custom software development including integration between software suites.
For more than 25 years MRI has undertaken extensive engagements in both the public and private sector. The company focuses on process industry clients, facilities intensive operations such as large urban school systems, universities, municipalities and utilities providers.
Our approach focuses on providing comprehensive solutions that address the full needs of the client. We work with the client to fully evaluate, document, and understand their unique business needs. With this background we develop a systematic approach that provides guidance based on proven management processes. We work to make good managers better and to achieve improved operating results in line with the client’s defined goals.
· Get to know and understand the client - no two clients are identical – each has unique characteristics and requirements. We believe that critical thinking and objective analyses of a client’s situation is a prerequisite to offering constructive recommendations. Our analyses typically focus on understanding and documenting business processes and corresponding flows of information that are the bases for determining how best to apply technology to both control and optimize the client’s operation.
· Offer recommendations based on relevant ‘best practice’. Although each client has unique characteristics, each can also benefit from our experiences and the knowledge gained as a result of working across a wide spectrum of client situations.
· Help good people get better. Frequently clients need assistance from beginning to end – this means analyses, training, and project management until the redefined business processes and supporting technology are fully functioning.